domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

cHanges.

Foto: Flow. tomada con Lola mi cannon xs125.

Am i ready, Am I?
I confess, I'm scared of what it comes. Big changes, BIG BIG changes! I'm trying to pretend that i don't mind whatever happens.
But besides being proud and happy of myself , I'm scared.
What if is a No for an answer?
What if is a Yes?
....
Two of my best friends are now engaged. And probably I won't be there for their big moments.
Being here is a triumph, and I'm happy just to get here. But i don't know how is gonna be live diferently.
Well.. I smell success anyway.
I look myself one year ago and I realize how much I Have Changed, I come back to be what I dreamed, and i love it.

My world is being rocked in the best way! And is the perfect time for it.
Challenges go ahead!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

...te regalaré una parte de un gran proyecto en el que estoy 'embarcandome', hace poco lo compartí en Facebook, pero esta vez es solo para ti.

"Si tus sueños son grandes, tú eres grande, pero eso no es suficiente, es necesario que salgas a conquistarlos, que te abraces fuertemente a ellos y que tengas la valentía, el arrojo y el carácter para poder hacerlos realidad".

Un abrazo, y ánimo!!!

HannaLuna dijo...

Gracias!!
me gustó eso de ''si tus sueños son grandes, tu eres grande''

bueno.. tonces parece q si soy grande! tal vez nunca en estatura :P Pero mis sueños si son muuuuy grandes!

Challenged Accepted.
It's gonna be Legen..(wait for it)