...
yeah, me "the grinch " the one who used to hates those shinning lights on the streets, and the noisy celebrations. Suddenly I just want to believe that Santa comes to me tonight, and brings me that train toy I always wanted it.
I know, it's August!!!.. The wind's month and everything,,,
But:
What if for just a moment you could forget the awful things in your life and dream a little.
Today I want to believe in something else.. in something better.
Because even if the world is falling apart, I still want to believe in fairy tales. I want to sit myself on a piano , like when I studied music, and sing loud with my eyes shut down that:
"someday at christmas there will be peace,
someday at christmas time, all ur dreams will come true,"
yeah... Someday at christmas time
And what if today is that day?
Sounds crazy, too romantic or mabe too corny I know, but i'm going to put my christmas tree in august and turn on the fantasy on my living room.
If u want to dream with me, you're welcome to my house.
I'm a dreamer, and u?
-----------------
In the moon it's christmas time! photos comming soon!
I hope this christmas spirit be a little contagious to you with this great lyric. Stieve Wonders ROCKS!!
[2nd. post in english.. Remember my spanglish free initiative!]

4 comentarios:
Preciosa que todos los días sean navidad para ti!!! :)
All days can become "that day"... It only needs to believe...
Let's turn this august into christmas.. and start the magic...
I'm a believer just like you are little princess.
...definitively, I'm agree with you, christmas should be a state of mind, not just a commercial date, so, let's spark the christmas spirit. I'm a dreamer too!
Publicar un comentario